From the moment you arrive in the 3000-year-old city of Athens, dive right into ancient history at the Acropolis Museum. The voyage begins with a stop in Nafplio—one of the most romantic cities in Greece. Climb 999 steps to the Palamidi Castle or visit the UNESCO site of Epidaurus, where people travel hundreds of miles to be healed. Iconic Mykonos is a charmer with whitewashed churches and thatch-roofed windmills and the mythical birthplace of Apollo is just a ferry ride away. A visit to Kusadasi, Turkey means a chance to see Ephesus—one of the greatest outdoor museums in the world. The wonders continue with the sacred isle of Patmos where St. John wrote the Book of Revelation. Breathe in the beauty of Santorini with spectacular cliffs rising from the deep azure sea and visit Bronze Age excavations at the UNESCO site of Akrotiri. Monemvasia boasts churches dating to the 12th century and Milos teases the palate with delicious fresh seafood and sparkling white sands sans crowds. Cruise the dramatic Corinth Canal, only accessible to other private yachts and Greek mail steamers. Visit the historic site of Delphi where the Oracles were read and Delphi Archaeological Museum featuring the country’s finest works of art. Explore the beautiful beaches of Fiskardo and step back into the Crusader days in the walled city of Valletta, Malta. Cruise on to Sicily’s charming village of Giardini Naxos nestled in one of the world’s most beautiful bays and take your pick of UNESCO World Heritage Sites from Sorrento, including the archaeological areas of Pompeii and Torre Annunziata, or the 4th century B.C. city of Herculaneum. Ponza provides a welcome respite to relax with locals in this laid back one street island town before arriving in the metropolis of Rome to visit the Vatican, St. Peter’s Square, the Trevi Fountain, the Roman Forum and a host of other ancient relics.
• Spend exciting full days with later evening visits in Santorini, Kusadasi, Patmos, Fiskardo, Sorrento and Mykonos and witness beautiful sunsets
• Cruise the Corinth Canal, accessible only to small ships
• Take an excursion to Epiduras, where people travel from miles away to be healed
• Envelop yourself in history with at least nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites in this region
• Visit the historic site where the Oracles were read in Delphi
• Find the breathtaking view from Nafplio's Palamidi Castle after climbing the 999 rock steps
• Thrill your taste buds with the freshest seafood in Milos
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.