Seward (Anchorage) to Kobe
Here is a cruise that appeals to both your active lifestyle and lounging days. Spend 23 days cruising from Osaka to Seward and discover the rich heritage and distinct cuisines of places like Hiroshima, Kyoto, and Kagoshima as you walk through the shrines, gardens and castles. Fill your senses with the smell of the cherry blossoms and the majesty of Mount Fuji. Then rest your soul at sea, across the International Date Line, relaxing on deck and rejuvenating your spirit doing exactly as you please and treating your palate to delightful dishes created just for you. Rested and ready to go when you reach Seward, extend your Alaska stay with a post-cruise land tour to Denali.
• View Mount Fuji, Japan’s inspirational mountain during your day at Shimizu
• Check one more item off your bucket list when you cross the International Date Line
• See the peace memorials in both Nagasaki and Hiroshima
• Watch the graceful movements of the endangered Japanese cranes in Kushiro
• Find time to catch up on your reading as you cruise the North Pacific Ocean
• Visit Kamikura-jinja Shrine, a UNESCO Site in Shingu
• Spend time finding the temples, castles, shrines and statues in traditional Kyoto
• Step out on deck as you cruise in Seward, one of Alaska’s oldest and most scenic communities
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.