Hong Kong to Yokohama (Tokyo)
An ideal choice for adventurous travelers seeking an array of excursion options, this voyage from China to South Korea and Japan grants access to more than 17 exceptional UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Experience the Ming Tombs, the Great Wall, China’s Forbidden City, Korea’s outdoor museum of Gyeongju and Japan’s breathtaking Osaka Castle while savoring delicious and memorable regional dishes along the way.
• See Hong Kong's impressive view at Victoria Peak and enjoy delicious dim sum at one of the many locations throughout the city that never sleeps
• Explore Naha, Okinawa's Shuri Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site rebuilt after the devastation of WWII
• Overnight in Shanghai where there will be plenty of time to spend at Nanjing Road, a shopper's paradise
• Visit the numerous UNESCO sites in Beijing including the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs
• From Shimizu see the artistic inspiration that is Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain
• Spend time in Kyoto, one of the most traditional cities in Japan with temples, geishas and traditional food
• Visit the Manjang Cave in Jeju City, stretching over 5 miles long
• Overnight in Busan with time to tour the outdoor museum of Gyeongju, a UNESCO site
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.