• Sample delicious wines in Livorno, the gateway to Florence, Tuscany and Pisa
• Near Lipari, cruise by Stromboli, the volcano that never sleeps
• Sample the unique cuisine of Corsica with dishes like wild boar casserole and veal stew
• Have extra time in Rome to find the Vatican, with its Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
• From lovely Amalfi or Sorrento, explore the ruins of Pompeii near Mount Vesuvius
• See Venice's St. Mark's Square, cathedral, and gondola-filled canals
• Enter Dubrovnik’s majestic city walls for a view overlooking the Adriatic
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.