• Overnight in Bergen and Quebec City, with time to find their UNESCO sites
• Cruise past tumbling waterfalls at Geirangerfjord, and photograph the waterfall of Hellesylt, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Discover the East Coast of the United States and Canada offering a variety of cultural and historical riches along with natural beauty and rich fall foliage
• Experience an adventure across the Atlantic via Norway, the UK, Iceland, The Maritimes, New England, and Quebec
• Transit the marine life rich Cape Cod Canal and 79-foot-wide Canso Canal
• In Newfoundland see some of North America’s oldest settlements
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.