Feb 16, 2019
See More Dates
Come find the natural and man-made wonders combined on this exotic Costa Rican and Panama Canal cruise full of bucket list places and activities. Learn about the area from a local Naturalist on board, then take a Zodiac ashore and find rare experiences for yourself. Hike through Manuel Antonio National Park in search of its lovely beaches and abundant animal life. Soar high above the Quepos jungle floor as you zipline searching for such wildlife residents as monkeys, sloths, and toucans, then explore Golfo Dulce with some of the most intense rainforest landscapes in the world. Take a daylight transit through the massive Panama Canal, one of the world's most stunning feats of engineering on a ship that lets you see it all.
• Learn insights from presentations given by Eddie Roblero or Diego Vasquez, our Costa Rican Naturalists who will be on board the entire cruise.
• Explore the beaches and wildlife of Manuel Antonio National Park
• Find the coastline beauty of Golfo Dulce’s rainforest flora and fauna
• Don't miss an opportunity to view the plentiful marine life surrounding Isla Parida
• Appreciate this engineering feat with daylight transit of the Panama Canal
• Discover the remote and pristine coastlines of Panama and Costa Rica
• Savor the delicious spread of Windstar's Signature Onboard Barbecue to tantalize your taste buds
* Dependent on weather and sea conditions, and subject to change.
This is a James Beard Foundation culinary themed cruise featuring Chef Jamilka Borges and Beverage Expert TBA and includes:
Optional land extension packages featuring the Arenal Volcano, the Monteverde Cloudforest and Tortuguero National Park - click here for more information
This cruise utilizes wet landings to get you up-close to natural wonders. Zodiacs, rugged inflatable boats, deliver you directly from the yacht to the beach, where you will disembark directly in the water. More information on Wet Landings can be found here
Hosted dinner with James Beard Foundation Chef Borges and Beverage Expert, including wine pairings
Demos by the chef of some of their recipes
Shopping at the local market with the chef
Wine, spirits, or beer tastings
Shopping and tours with the sommelier/beverage expert (based on availability)
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.