Join Windstar Cruises’ President, John Delaney and Porthole Cruise Magazine publisher and CEO, Bill Panoff on a very special cruise next year celebrating the culture, colors, and joy of the Caribbean islands. While much of the Caribbean was untouched by last year’s series of hurricanes, some islands experienced significant damage but have quickly rebuilt and are open for tourism. We look forward to visiting many of these ports and supporting these communities while sharing their culture and vibrancy. Let us take you into hidden coves and tiny harbors no one else can reach as you fully experience the Caribbean’s private yacht scene.
Porthole Cruise Magazine is the definitive authority on all things cruise, and we are honored to partner with them on this wonderful itinerary to show you the Caribbean in a way no one else can.
• Relish extra beach time with late nights in both Jost Van Dyke and Norman Island
• Discover local treasures and remote island charm at Road Town and Norman Island
• Beachcomb or mingle with the glitterati at St. Barts
• Soak in the natural bathing pools of "The Baths" at Virgin Gorda
• Indulge yourself at Windstar's Signature Beach Party with plenty of Caribbean flavors and spirit to savor and share
• Shop and dine in duty-free St. Maarten
• Sail, swim, and kayak off the Watersports Platform
This celebration cruise includes:
• St. Maarten Sail Away party
• Hosted event at Foxy’s on Jost Van Dyke
• Windstar Signature Beach Party
• Q&A session with President John Delaney and Porthole Publisher Bill Panoff
• Meet & greet with pop artist Marc Lipp at his onboard auction and art show
• Rum tasting
• Trunk show from local artists
• Other special surprises
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.