Denali Land Tour
5 day, 4 nights | From $2,570 per guest
Welcome to the Great Land of Alaska. Find yourself deep in the heart of the wilderness in Denali National Park’s over 6 million acres of rugged land and plentiful wildlife. Look for moose, sheep, grizzly bears and caribou. Appreciate the majestic awe of Denali. Observe the lush scenery from the comfort of a luxury domed railway. Here, you‘ll come face to face with nature in all its beauty and inspiration. Experience a land tour you’ll never forget.
- See majestic Denali with over the 6 million acres of rugged land and wildlife that is Denali National Park
- Learn first-hand about the history and culture of Alaska at the Anchorage Museum
- Savor the flavor of wild Alaskan salmon
- Ride the deluxe domed train into Denali National Park catching the remote beautiful scenery along the way
- Cruise on the scenic Chena River in Fairbanks