Bar Waitress Kristy Joy Sigua has been with Windstar for almost 3 years. A native of the Philippines, she loves traveling to different places around the world and talking with our guests. In addition to serving guests, she is responsible for organizing and keeping her assigned station clean, making requisitions on a daily basis and doing inventory at the end of each cruise. Kristy Joy enjoys interacting with our guests and has a lot of fun, as do our guests, during deck and beach barbecues and during crew shows.
Once, during a dinner service she was speaking with a couple that had been married for more than 50 years who told her they had a problem. Wanting to be helpful, she asked if there was anything she could do to help them. They shared that their problem was they didn’t know where to travel to next because they had already been all around the world! Ever helpful, Kristy Joy was quick to reply, “Oh, problem solved Sir and Ma’am. It’s time to start all over again!” She loves her job making and serving drinks but most especially taking care of our guests beyond their expectations.
Some of her “favorites” include:
- Favorite cruise location: Europe, especially in the Mediterranean.
- Favorite cities: Paris and New York.
- Favorite food: Everything Asian!
- Favorite free time activities: Biking and listening to music.
- Finally, she’d like to share: “Good vibes, positivity and happiness! Life is wonderful.”