May 31, 2018
See More Dates
Vancouver to Seward (Anchorage)
Witness the grandeur of Alaska’s premier glaciers: Mendenhall in Juneau, Kenai Fjords’ Harding Icefield, Tracy Arm’s twin Sawyer Glaciers. Discover Alaskan Native villages, Russian cathedrals, and Gold Rush history. Thrill as you watch a wild brown bear snatch a struggling salmon from a stream or a humpback whale breech off the bow. Cruise Misty Fjords and Kenai Fjords on the lovely Star Legend
, waters beyond the reach of larger Alaska cruise ships.
• Be out on deck for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Vancouver and Anchorage looking for wildlife along the way
• Discover the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and the incredible beauty of Tracy Arm
• Take the journey to Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
• Enjoy Point Adolphus, one of Alaska’s most popular feeding areas for migrating humpback whales near Icy Strait Point
• Visit St. Michael's Cathedral and find out about the Russian heritage of Sitka
Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions
as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.