May 31, 2018
See More Dates
Vancouver to Seward (Anchorage)
Witness the grandeur of Alaska’s premier glaciers: Mendenhall in Juneau, Kenai Fjords’ Harding Icefield, Tracy Arm’s twin Sawyer Glaciers. Discover Alaskan Native villages, Russian cathedrals, and Gold Rush history. Thrill as you watch a wild Brown Bear snatch a struggling salmon from a stream or a humpback whale breech off the bow. Cruise Misty Fjords and Kenai Fjords on the lovely Star Legend
, waters beyond the reach of larger Alaska cruise ships.
• Be out on deck for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Anchorage and Vancouver looking for wildlife along the way
• Discover the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and the incredible beauty of Tracy Arm
• Take the journey to Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
• Enjoy flightseeing over Misty Fjords
• Visit St. Michael's Cathedral and find out about the Russian heritage of Sitka
• Learn from your guest lecturer who will provide valuable insights and information throughout your cruise
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.