Jul 12, 2018
See More Dates
Pass beneath the exquisite Lion’s Gate Bridge not once, but twice, with a panoply of splendid discoveries in between. The acclaimed Inside Passage with its forest-covered islands and wildlife. Tracy Arm and Misty Fjords, where you cruise surrounded by the familiar comforts of Star Legend
while large Alaska cruise ship passengers board a smaller excursion boat. Ports like Ketchikan, Juneau, and Wrangell that dazzle you with the cultures, history, and outdoor adventures Alaska is known for.
• Bring your binoculars out for scenic cruising in an area full of wildlife, round trip from Vancouver
• Appreciate the First Nations culture through their impressive totem art
• Walk on Juneau's Mendenhall Glacier
• See the quiet beauty of Misty Fjords and Tracy Arm
• Experience up-close and personal kayaking at lovely Prince Rupert
• Gather valuable insights and information from the guest lecturer throughout your cruise
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.