Seward (Anchorage) to Vancouver
This is the Alaska you came to see: Frontier towns filled with Gold Rush history and Tlingit totem poles. Glaciers calving into majestic fjords. Brown bears, bald eagles, and whales feasting on salmon under the summer sun. On your 14-day Alaska cruise you also feast on adventures from dogsledding to flightseeing, and more ports and scenic cruising than most other Alaska cruises. And while guests on larger ships transfer to tour boats to cruise Misty Fjords and Kenai Fjords, you enjoy a front-row seat with all the comforts of your elegant all-suite ship.
• Look for wildlife during scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Anchorage and Vancouver
• See the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and the jaw-dropping beauty of Tracy Arm
• Include the journey to Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
• Take the biggest zipline in the U.S. or flightsee over Misty Fjords
• Learn about the rich Russian heritage of Sitka and visit St. Michael's Cathedral
• Ask questions and hear insights and information from the guest lecturer on board the entire cruise
• Discover the only settlement of indigenous Tsimshians on Annette Island
• Find the largest collection of totems in Ketchikan
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.