From Hong Kong and Bangkok's energetic embrace of east and west to Halong Bay's soul-stirring beauty, this journey will capture your heart. UNESCO World Heritage Sites are everywhere: the ancient trading city of Hoi An, My Son Sanctuary, Hue, Halong Bay. And between them lie miles of emerald jungle, brilliant smiles, and time at sea to make Star Legend your very own.
• Tour Bangkok, a city of colors and a feast for the senses; a place like no other
• Overnight in Da Nang to have more time to explore the ancient imperial temples and pagodas of Hue
• Sail the UNESCO site of Halong Bay, with its spectacular limestone outcrops and marine caves and overnight here with an option to see Hanoi
• Wander the many colorful markets to marvel at the endless variety of "not so familiar" foods
• Visit the market in Hoi An to collect your local ingredients followed by a hands-on cooking class
• Overnight to see more of the highlights of Ho Chi Minh City including the Mekong Delta where farmers and fishermen have lived through countless generations
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.