• Explore Langkawi’s UNESCO site Global Geopark, by kayak or launch
• Visit colonial George Town, Penang’s UNESCO World Heritage Site and Kek Lok Si Temple, the largest in Malaysia
• Save your appetite for the private beach barbecue on Ko Kut
• Overnight at Phuket and gaze into a fiery sunset from atop Phromthep Cape with time to snorkel from the pristine beaches into the neon-colored waters
• Catch some of Bangkok’s highlights including the Grand Palace, Wat Arun and the Floating Market
• Discover the beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Botanic Gardens in Singapore
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.