Diverge from the ordinary as you delve into the extraordinary during an 11-day cruise along the coasts of Thailand and the Malaysia Peninsula. Dine on pungent durian or warm naan bread paired with spicy tandoori chicken among the varied and distinct aromas of the Jonker Street food and restaurant fare in Malacca. Vault skyward in a double-decker elevator to the breathtaking observation deck on the 86th floor of Petronas Towers high above Kuala Lumpur. Snorkel or swim off the quiet shores of an isolated beach near Langkawi. Spend a late evening in Phuket dining, dancing or watching nightlife beneath the neon glow of a thriving waterfront along Patong Bay in Thailand. This cruise concludes among the buzzing scooters and towering skyscrapers in thriving Singapore, where you can step aboard the world’s fastest elevators to the world’s highest observation deck in Shanghai Centre, or book an optional tour to Angkor Wat where you can reflect among the largest religious monuments on the planet.
• Explore Langkawi’s UNESCO site Global Geopark, by kayak or launch
• Visit colonial George Town, Penang’s UNESCO World Heritage Site and Kek Lok Si Temple, the largest in Malaysia
• Save your appetite for the private beach barbecue on Ko Kut
• Overnight at Phuket and gaze into a fiery sunset from atop Phromthep Cape with time to snorkel from the pristine beaches into the neon-colored waters
• Catch some of Bangkok’s highlights including the Grand Palace, Wat Arun and the Floating Market
• Discover the beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Botanic Gardens in Singapore
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.