Unwind on a postcard-perfect Philippine beach full of natural beauty and see the blinding procession of Philippine wonders from Boracay, the “Best Island in the World” to Hundred Islands National Park including an overnight in charming Manila. Explore the tiny sultanate of Brunei and discover the maze of wooden boardwalks there. Captivating cities and untamed nature entice you, in turn, from your graceful ship.
• Overnight in Manila to explore Spanish colonial architecture and stroll through the cobblestone streets of Intramuros
• Experience the fascinating and tiny sultanate of Brunei, visit the most beautiful mosque in southeast Asia or wander the night market
• Venture among the islands in an outrigger and swim in the idyllic crystal waters of Hundred Islands National Park
• Snorkel among well preserved historical WWII Japanese wrecks off Busuanga Island
• Taste a variety of exotic fruits and unique spices in the local flavors of Singapore, Hong Kong, and everywhere in between
• Visit orangutans at the Semenggoh Wildlife Centre, a rescue and rehabilitation center for this endangered species
• Take a boat trip down the Subterranean River, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located on Palawan and one nof the 7 Wonders of Nature
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.