Mar 9, 2019
See More Dates
By departing from magical San Juan instead of from Florida, your Caribbean cruise vacation begins earlier, on day one. And with 10 days instead of the usual 7, you have time to take the full measure of this most iconic parts of the Caribbean. Everywhere you look is another cover shot image. Dazzling white sand turns the shallows mesmerizing shades of peacock and mermaid, weathered fortresses point cannons at long-vanished schooners, natural pools warm gently under the mid-day sun. On your private ship, you’re equally at home in exclusive harbors and anchored off barefoot beaches, so you can see it all. Snorkel or dive on vibrant coral reefs. Follow your siren inland to rainforest adventures or duty-free boutiques. Thank your lucky Star Pride
for bringing you here.
• Delve into the history of pirates and colonists in San Juan
• Explore Nelson’s Dockyard, the only Georgian dockyard in the world
• Absorb the distinctive French charm of enchanting Les Saintes
• Cruise past the stunning emerald Pitons (volcanic spires) on St. Lucia - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Mingle with the glitterati in St. Barts
• Discover the culinary delights of both the Signature Beach Party and the Signature Onboard Barbecue
• Sail, swim, and kayak off the Watersports Platform
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.