• Discover all the Spanish treasure left behind, from the stippled walls of colonial forts to lush jungles and a historic partial transit of the Panama Canal.
• Take a carriage ride through Old Town Cartagena, redolent of colonial days
• Visit the home of Simon Bolivar, “The Liberator,” in Santa Marta
• View the port and fortresses of Cartagena, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Find Fort Zoutman, the oldest structure on Aruba
• Monuments to see in Colón include the Christopher Columbus statue, Christ the Redeemer statue, and Virgin Mary statue, Shell Monument, Aspinwall Monument, and Monument of the Students' Revolution
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.