• See Jamaica beyond the crowded cruise ports, head off the map to Grand Cayman, and spend a day snorkeling the gorgeous waters of La Romana
• Visit Santo Domingo’s botanical garden, the largest in the Caribbean
• Take the path down to the white-sand beaches framed by giant boulders and bright turquoise waters of Virgin Gorda’s renowned The Baths
• Find the Mayan Temple of El Meco
• Peer into the world-famous bottomless Blue Lagoon of Jamaica
• Swim and handfeed stingrays at Grand Cayman’s Stingray City
• Find sea turtles at Palancar and Colombia Reefs in Cozumel
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.