Experience one of the seven wonders of the modern world and one of the most important accomplishments in human civilization during this memorable, 11-day cruise of Central America featuring a complete transit of the Panama Canal in broad daylight. As you transit 48 miles of the busiest and most historic waterway in the world, an onboard guide will point out both natural and man-made wonders along the Panama Canal, covering the history of the early overland routes, initial attempts by the French and the eventual success by Americans, and ongoing enhancements and maintenance. On the Pacific side you’ll learn about unique rainforest wildlife and biodiversity from expert local naturalists in remote, pristine reserves like Isla Parida, Panama and Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica. This cruise through first-world wonders and primeval splendors offers the freedom to see and experience far more under the sun.
• Enjoy a daylight transit of the Panama Canal highlighted by an onboard expert
• See the famous divi-divi trees in Aruba, all pointing west from the trade winds
• Visit Colón’s vast Free Trade Zone for tax-free shopping
• Explore Golfo Dulce, one of Costa Rica’s most biodiverse areas
• Take a nature walk through Manuel Antonio National Park looking for the many species of wildlife living there
• Indulge your taste buds at Windstar’s Signature Beach Party on secluded Isla Parida
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.