The romance begins in Venice—the city of lights, of water, of bridges—with an overnight stay that offers up all its treasures to you. In the days ahead, fall in love again and again as you explore the Balkans with their red-roofed medieval cities and turquoise travertine cascades, and the roads less traveled on Italy’s rustic east coast. Savor each splendid moment of the journey up the scenic Bay of Kotor. Inhale the aroma of orange and lemon trees from Corfu. Puzzle over the strange conical-roofed trulli of Alberobello and the cave-town of Matera in Puglia. Return to Venice wishing you could do it all again.
• Overnight in Venice with more time for sightseeing places like St. Mark's Square and the majestic Cathedral
• Discover the medieval walls encompassing the Old Town in Dubrovnik, are a UNESCO site
• Have your camera ready as you journey up the beautiful bay to Kotor
• People watch as you sip a glass of Brindisi Rosso or tour the city of Lecce with its lovely Baroque architecture
• Visit Bari and Brindisi in Puglia, the hottest new region of Italy
• While in Piran, take a tour to the nearby Skocjan Caves National Park, a UNESCO site
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.