Delight in la dolce vita as you cruise the Italian Mediterranean on the elegant Wind Surf, tipping your hat to the other yachts as you visit ports where only small ships go. All the stories you’ve heard about the breathtaking coastlines of Amalfi and Cinque Terre? They’re all true. Feel your heart soar in the presence of Michelangelo’s David in Florence or the haunting ruins of Pompeii. Bear witness to Italy’s protracted genesis as you cruise past Stromboli, view Mount Etna from the Roman amphitheater in Taormina , swim in the hot springs-heated seas of Vulcano Island , and gaze across the Bay of Naples at Mount Vesuvius. Dream of Caesars in Rome, walk the hills of Corsica in the footsteps of Napoleon, stand on the Square of Miracles in Pisa like Galileo as the Leaning Tower continues to hold gravity at bay.
• Discover the ruins of Pompeii when you visit Sorrento or travel up the stunning Amalfi Coast
• Stand on deck for a scenic cruise by Stromboli, the volcano that never sleeps
• Visit Mount Etna on the island of Sicily
• Sample the unique cuisine of Corsica like Civet de Sanglier (wild boar casserole) and Veau aux Olives (veal stew)
• See a delightful mix of islands – Sardinia, Lipari, Sicily and Corsica
• Cruising round trip from Rome gives you more opportunities to tour the Vatican, St. Peter's Square, the Colosseum and Roman Forum
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.