Apr 26, 2020
See More Dates
Idyllic islands, charming cobbled villages, spectacular scenery, intriguing history. Capture the heart of the Mediterranean in a single cruise voyage. Each small harbor is especially suited for small cruise ship exploration. Enjoy the best of the region — from the ancient ruins of Sparta and Mystras to the pure indulgence of the Mediterranean lifestyle.
• View the extensive collection of artifacts at the new Acropolis Museum in Athens
• Let your imagination go at the romantic ancient castles of Monemvasía
• Relax with the locals on Ponza, where Romans vacation
• Discover how history reveals itself in Taormina's still used Greek Theater and its charming village streets
• Steeped in history, Rome must-sees include the Forum, the Colosseum, Piazza Navona and Vatican City
• Treat yourself to refeshing limoncello, made from the famous Sorrento lemons
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.