Apr 9, 2020
See More Dates
Dazzle your senses with Spanish treasure — golden Costa del Sol beaches, Picasso’s genius in Málaga, the Roman ruins of Cartagena and Tarragona. Sit at a café in Tangier’s medina sipping mint tea and watching old men play backgammon. Nestle up to the other exclusive yachts in Ibiza’s harbor with some 80 blissful beaches calling your name. Celebrate a dream come true.
• Shop for hand-woven kilims in the medina and meet friends at the Kasbah in Tangier
• Overnight in Malaga with time to see the charming mountain “white villages” of Mijas and Mojacar and make sure you taste the authentic tapas
• Explore the UNESCO sites of Ibiza including Ses Feixes Wetlands, Sa Caleta, and Ibiza Town
• Pose in front of the Belém Tower in Lisbon, symbol of the Age of Discovery and a UNESCO World Heritage Monument
• Discover the World Heritage city of Tarragona and nearby stunning Poblet Monastery
• Stroll in Barcelona’s amazing Gothic Quarter, and past Antonio Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia
Please note: Due to local regulations at these ports of call the Watersports Platform will not be available on this cruise.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.