Drink in the scenery of Norway’s famous fjords, then lay claim to three of Scotland’s four island groups—Shetland, Orkney, and Outer Hebrides. Stunning scenery is all around—velvet-green moors, jagged mountains, timeless gray castles perched on lonely lochs. And each day brings a new adventure from meeting a Scottish laird to watching for Nessy in Loch Ness to tasting Scotland’s national dish, haggis. Cities large and small punctuate this well-rounded voyage, concluding with an evening in Edinburgh—time to shop for tweeds, kilts, and cashmere along the Royal Mile.
• See a range of extreme landscapes on a cruise that combines Norwegian fjords and Scottish highlands
• Meet the famous Shetland ponies
• Spend extra time enjoying Oslo overnight - have a cocktail at the Ice Bar and find the new Opera House
• Take a ride on the popular Flam Railway
• Have a meal at the Castle Tavern, directly across from Inverness Castle
• Overnight in Edinburgh with more time to explore and walk the Royal Mile to Edinburgh’s Castle and witness the dramatic spectacle of the Military Tattoo
• Discover Kirkwall's Viking legacy in Skara Brae and at the Ring of Brodgar UNESCO site
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.