Take the full measure of the Americas as you explore North America’s vibrant West Coast, Central America’s man-made and natural wonders, and South America’s colonial and pre-Colombian legacy. Dine and sip your way down the U.S. West Coast, treating your palate to fine wines, flavorful microbrews and tastebud-thrilling Baja Med cuisine. Discover amazing nature sanctuaries from Jacques Cousteau’s favorite Sea of Cortez to Costa Rica’s wildlife-rich jungles. Cross the Panama Canal as only a small ship can, with the great gates looming up above. And investigate everything from Mayan ruins to colonial capitals, breathtaking beaches to remote Indian villages.
• Take the full measure of the Americas as you explore North America’s vibrant West Coast, Central America’s manmade and natural wonders, and South America’s colonial legacy.
• Enjoy a complete culinary journey of wine country, coffee country, and rum paired with the freshest fish
• Use extended stays in Portland, San Francisco, Puerto Chiapas, Cartagena and Santo Domingo to find out more of what the locals do
• Transit the Columbia River, the Panama Canal and under the Golden Gate Bridge all during the day
• Discover the beauty of the Sea of Cortez and the beaches surrounding it
• Experience history through the Mayan ruins, UNESCO sites and colonial towns
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.