Explore sundrenched beaches, windswept cliffs, and celebrated canals along the Iberian Peninsula. Portugal beckons with achingly beautiful fado folk music, creating the soundtrack of your days exploring twisting alleyways, outdoor cafés, towering sea cliffs, and sampling local Port and Madeira wine on an overnight in Funchal. Reminiscent of its namesake, witness the whistled speech of locals in the Canary Islands, visit the lush cloudforest of Garajonay National Park and feel the sand between your toes at San Cristóbal de La Laguna and Teide National Park. Journey north to soak up Morocco’s eccentricities—from goats in trees (really), to the vibrant colors and scents of exotic spices in the storied souks of Agadir. Make your own pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela in Spain and discover the beauty of Mont St. Michel with a stop to sample the famed French oysters of Cancale. Explore Norman villages in search of the famous Bayeux Tapestry, a “Memory of the World,” or take in war history at the D-Day beaches of Normandy. Your adventure concludes with a toast to fine Belgian beer and chocolate in Bruges, and exploring canals while cycling the museum-filled streets of Amsterdam.
• See Santiago de Compostela, one of the most important Christian pilgrimage destinations
• Look for the goats in trees, and visit the sunny beaches and storied souks of Agadir
• Savor delicious tastings along the Wine Route of Lanzarote and fine port in Porto
• Discover the beauty of Mont St. Michel, a UNESCO site in St-Malo
• Overnight in Funchal, with time to sample the delicious Madeira wines there and taste the famous poncha, a delightful local drink of rum and honey
• Find the Normandy Beach landing site from Cherbourg
• Sample the famous beer and chocolates in Bruges
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.