Uncover the distinct and authentic culinary advantages of pairing specific olive oils with various Italian dishes under the guidance of the Maître d’hotel inside Portofino’s landmark Splendido Hotel. Roll the dice in a Monte Carlo casino or stroll along the narrow streets and tight corners on one of the most famous race courses on the Formula One circuit. Seek out the charming medieval village of Bormes Les Mimosas or the narrow cobbled streets of Old Town Antibes. Glide past walled gardens and centuries-old orange groves as you take a precipitous driving tour along the winding Golden Corniche through the French Riviera. Meander between the high columns and dust-covered scaffoldings of the Sagrada Família Cathedral in Barcelona, the largest unfinished Roman Catholic Church in the world. Or set out for tapas and riojas hours after sunset, when the aromas and din from lively bars and cafes intensify with the arrival of epicurean pleasure-seekers. There, among the ceaseless trilingual convergence of English, Spanish and Catalonian, you’ll find no better place to raise a glass to the satisfying indulgences on this Mediterranean adventure.
• Tour Barcelona’s festive Las Ramblas and UNESCO site La Sagrada Familia
• See the Sistine Chapel and toss coins in Rome’s Trevi Fountain
• Appreciate the panoramic view from the medieval village of Bormes Les Mimosas near Le Lavandou
• Stroll through the open-air flower and vegetable markets of Antibes
• Have extra time to explore as you overnight in Nice
with its Colline du Chateau overlooking the Bay of Angels
• Find a beach to sunbathe at in Sanary-sur-Mer, the sunniest place in France
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.