This 22-day cruise through Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China offers an ideal introduction to the best travel destinations throughout Asia. Admire the quiet symmetrical grace of Mount Fuji as you ride an aerial ropeway up a mountain to the Kunozan Toshogu Shrine near Shimizu, Japan. Explore the research center at the massive Sangumburi Crater in South Korea, a geologic wonder featuring four types of distinct and remarkable forest zones within the former volcano’s caldera. Inhale the aroma of freshly crushed hops inside the century-old Tsingtao Brewery in Qingdao, China, and then take in a futuristic, high-flying Chinese acrobatic show in the bright, modern metropolis of Shanghai, China.
• Tour Shimizu, your gateway to discover the beauty of world famous Mount Fiji
• Discover Hong Kong's impressive Victoria Peak and enjoy delicious dim sum as you overnight in the city that never sleeps
• Visit the Manjang Cave in Jeju City, stretching over 5 miles long
• Spend more time in traditional Kyoto when you overnight in Osaka
• Appreciate the eye-catching and scenic cruising of Japan's Inland Sea where few cruise ships go
• Overnight in both glittering Taiwan to see the Night Market and Shanghai to shop at Nanjing Road, a shopper's paradise
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.