• Explore the cultural landscape of Serra de Tramutana, a UNESCO site near Palma de Mallorca
• View the extensive collection of artifacts at the new Acropolis Museum in Athens
• Stroll the labyrinth of narrow streets in Old Town Bonifacio on Corsica
• Discover how history reveals itself in Taormina's still used Greek Theater and its charming village streets
• Tour Gaudí’s renowned La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, one of the city’s many World Heritage sites
• Rome must-sees include the Forum, the Colosseum, Piazza Navona and Vatican City
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.