Indulge your senses in a 13-day island-hopping cruise that contrasts modern Mediterranean refinements with classical Greek and Roman architecture. After Barcelona’s vibrant artistry slips beyond the horizon, you’ll soon find yourself dining and dancing into Mallorca’s thriving nightlife, or venturing inland along scenic, undulating roads that host world-class training programs for Europe’s best professional cyclists. Sample local wines handcrafted from Malvasia grapes inside the rugged stone walls of Sardinia’s medieval port of Alghero. Relax on sandy beaches and explore the rural and relatively untouched surroundings outside Porto-Vecchio in southern Corsica. Imagine standing in Napoleon’s polished boots, pacing among rows of gnarled vineyard rootstock, contemplating your 300-day exile and plotting your escape from the island of Elba. Then sip tart limoncello with the locals in Ponza, a diminutive island that remains relatively unknown to anyone but the savviest Italian vacationers. Don’t forget to indulge in the honey-glazed decadence of pignolata and the countless lemony-chocolatey confections in Sicily’s sunny Messina before your odyssey concludes among the ancient ruins of Greece, the cradle of Western Civilization.
• Explore the cultural landscape of Serra de Tramutana, a UNESCO site near Palma de Mallorca
• View the extensive collection of artifacts at the new Acropolis Museum in Athens
• Stroll the labyrinth of narrow streets in Old Town Bonifacio on Corsica
• Discover how history reveals itself in Taormina's still used Greek Theater and its charming village streets
• Tour Gaudí’s renowned La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, one of the city’s many World Heritage sites
• Rome must-sees include the Forum, the Colosseum, Piazza Navona and Vatican City
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.