Vancouver to Puerto Caldera
Sail from Vancouver’s Coastal Range vistas to the Pacific Coast’s warmer waters via Seattle’s famed Pike Place Market, Portland’s eccentric and artistic enclaves, San Francisco’s trendy Silicon Valley architecture and timeless Cabo San Lucas beach sunsets. Stay late for dining, dancing and exploring Portland’s Riverwalk and Sausalito’s lively waterfront. Along the way James Beard Foundation chefs will serve up culinary demonstrations and award-winning recipes. South of the border you’ll snorkel in the Sea of Cortez, shop Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk, and seek out sleepy sloths and other rare and reclusive wildlife high in the lush canopies of Costa Rica’s cloud forests.
• Discover the delicious cuisine, wine and beer all down the western United States coast with the expertise of a James Beard Foundation chef from Vancouver to San Diego
• Experience some of the world’s best sport fishing in La Paz, Cabo San Lucas, San Diego and Puerto Vallarta
• Late evenings in Portland and Sausalito give plenty of time for wine and food touring
• Snorkel with amazing marine life along the way from San Diego to the Sea of Cortez
• Stroll the picturesque boardwalk of Puerto Vallarta
• Relax on the beautiful beach at Huatulco or observe crocodiles in their natural habitat
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.