Cross the North Atlantic from Iceland’s dramatic landscapes to the rocky shores of Southeast Canada and New England. Along the way, visit places beyond the reach of larger ships like the UNESCO sites of Red Bay and L’Anse Aux Meadows with their whaling and Viking pasts, and tiny Acadian villages like Bonne Bay in the midst of Gros Morne National Park’s beauty. Fill your camera’s memory cards in scenic Acadia National Park and picturesque Peggy’s Cove. Watch for whales in the wildlife-rich Cape Cod Canal (another place inaccessible to larger ships). Take in Norse ruins, lobster bakes and fiddle music that speaks to the soul.
• See dramatic and rare landscapes of some of the northernmost ports of call
• Visit the 11th century Viking settlement in L’Anse Aux Meadows, a UNESCO site
• Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Gros Morne National Park
• Learn the role vibrant Halifax played when the Titanic sank
• Feast on fresh lobster in Bar Harbor after enjoying the natural beauty in Acadia National Park
• Watch for whales in wildlife-rich Cape Cod Canal
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.