Sep 8, 2018
See More Dates
New York City to Montreal
Head north from New York City to charming New England towns and coastal scenery that will take your breath away. Step into the living rooms of the Vanderbilts, Astors, and Morgans in Newport’s restored Gilded Age mansions. Witness the autumn spectacle of Acadia National Park from Bar Harbor. Discover the quaint, yesteryear charm of Charlottetown — inspiration for Anne of Green Gables
. And watch for rare Blue and Beluga whales as you cruise the beautiful waters off the Gaspé Peninsula.
• Discover the East Coast of the United States and Canada offering a variety of cultural and historical riches along with the natural beauty and fall foliage
• Enjoy an overnight in energetic Quebec City
• Experience the beauty of historic Charlottetown and see the inspiration for Anne of Green Gables
• Transit Cape Cod Canal, part of the Atlantic Intercoastal Waterway
• Learn the role vibrant Halifax played when the Titanic sank
• Feast on fresh lobster in Bar Harbor after enjoying the fall foliage in Acadia National Park
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.