Jun 8, 2020
See More Dates
Vancouver to Seward (Anchorage)
Conde Nast Traveler 2019 Hot List
"As far as Alaskan expeditions go, this itinerary gives passengers more access to so many aspects of the state's culture than any competitor." - Conde Nast Traveler
Witness the grandeur of Alaska’s premier glaciers: Mendenhall in Juneau, Kenai Fjords’ Harding Icefield, Tracy Arm’s twin Sawyer Glaciers. Discover Alaskan Native villages, Russian cathedrals, and Gold Rush history. Thrill as you watch a wild brown bear snatch a struggling salmon from a stream or a humpback whale breech off the bow. Cruise Misty Fjords and Kenai Fjords on the lovely Star Breeze
, in waters beyond the reach of larger Alaska cruise ships.
• Be out on deck for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Vancouver and Anchorage looking for wildlife along the way
• Discover the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and the incredible beauty of Tracy Arm
• Take the journey to Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
• Enjoy Point Adolphus, one of Alaska’s most popular feeding areas for migrating humpback whales near Icy Strait Point
• Visit St. Michael's Cathedral and find out about the Russian heritage of Sitka
Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions
as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords.
This is a James Beard Foundation culinary themed cruise featuring Chef TBA and Beverage Expert TBA and includes:
Hosted dinner with James Beard Foundation Chef and Beverage Expert, including wine pairings
Demos by the chef of some of their recipes
Shopping at the local market with the chef
Wine, spirits, or beer tastings
Shopping and tours with the sommelier/beverage expert (based on availability)
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.