This is the Caribbean of days gone by – deep blue waters, quiet coves and tropical islands dotted with powdery beaches and lush green hillsides. Sail from the rugged natural beauty of St. Lucia to little-known isles that are off the tourist radar. From colorful Bequia and Mayreau in St. Vincent & the Grenadines to the open-air markets of exotic St. George’s, you’ll discover a part of the Caribbean that remains authentic and unspoiled. This is everything that makes the Caribbean synonymous with paradise.
• Have extra time at St. Lucia to enjoy more of the beachside resorts and national park there
• Stand on deck for scenic cruising past the UNESCO World Heritage Site Pitons (volcanic spires) on St. Lucia
• Walk up Mount Pleasant and see the amazing view from Fort Hamilton on Bequia
• Make time for a visit to Grand Etang National Park on Grenada
• Savor the beauty of scenic cruising around St. Vincent & the Grenadines
• Indulge yourself at Windstar's Signature Beach Party with plenty of Caribbean flavors and spirit to savor and share
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.