Ten days in small ports, countless opportunities for sunny Caribbean cruise memories among blue waters, beckoning beaches and delicious dishes. View the pyroclastic powers of the Soufriere Hills Volcano among the gray abandoned ruins of Plymouth, Montserrat’s former capital. Snorkel among millions of volcanic bubbles and dozens of tropical fish near the shores of Champagne Beach in Roseau. Dive among dolphins near Martinique’s tiny port of Anse Mitan. Swim or kayak among Atlantic blue tang, green sea turtles and spotted eagle rays in the azure waters off Guadeloupe’s calm coastlines of Les Saintes. Seek out perfectly shaped seashells or shop for island haute couture beneath the red, terracotta-tiled roofs of trendy Gustavia on St. Barthélemy. After 10 delightful days your cruise concludes among Philipsburg’s pastel-painted shops, cafés and colorful history. Rum and cool corners are plentiful, so you and loved ones can relax and recount your treasure trove of new vacation memories.
• Enjoy charming small ports like Mayreau, Bequia, Little Bay and Les Saintes
• Discover Grand Etang National Park in Grenada
• Take a rainforest hike in St. Lucia
• Snorkel the marine life-filled waters of Bequia
• Indulge yourself at Windstar's Signature Beach Party with plenty of Caribbean flavors and spirit to savor and share
• Shop and dine in duty-free St. Maarten
• Kayak the soothing` waters of Guadeloupe as you look for marine life
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.