Jun 3, 2019
See More Dates
Treat your palate to savory Balkan burek, and pizza as only Sicilians can make it. Relive medieval days in the Old Towns of Dubrovnik, Piran, and Kotor. Wonder over the beehive-like trulli and elegant seaside towns of Puglia. Lose your heart to Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast, the song of a Venetian gondolier, the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Stand at the rail with Chianti in hand as white sails unfurl above you, carrying you across the sparkling Mediterranean in Windstar style.
• Stay a day or two longer to make sure you see Venice's St. Mark's Square, Cathedral, and Grand Canal
• Cruise by Stromboli, the volcano that never sleeps
• Visit UNESCO sites in Catania and Pantalica
• Journey up the beautiful bay to Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• See two ports in Puglia – the new “hot” region of Italy, and enjoy the beautiful Baroque architecture of Lecce and the rock formations of Zagare Bay
• Plan a longer stay in Rome to see the Vatican, St. Peter's Square, and the Roman Forum
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.