• Discover the ruins of Pompeii when you visit Sorrento or travel up the stunning Amalfi Coast
• Cruise by the volcano that never sleeps
• Visit Mount Etna on the island of Sicily
• Sample the unique cuisine of Corsica like Civet de Sanglier (wild boar casserole) and Veau aux Olives (veal stew)
• See a delightful mix of Italian islands – Sardinia, Lipari and Corsica
• Take time to tour the Vatican, St. Peter's Square, the Colosseum and Roman Forum in Rome
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.