Lisbon to LisbonLisbon to Lisbon
Embark on a voyage that isn’t about following others to famous landmarks it’s about finding your own. Watch a Gomeran cup his hands and whistle a secret language only other Gomerans know. Hike the amazing aqueducts on Madeira. Taste wrinkly potatoes in Tenerife and fresh sardines in Portimao. Feel the breeze from the Sahara as you lie on a Canary Island beach, and shop the Kasbah for a brass lamp so you can thank the genie who brought you here.
• Appreciate the urban sophistication and Portuguese panache of Lisbon
• Look for the goats in trees, and visit the sunny beaches and storied souks of Agadir
• Savor delicious tastings along the Wine Route of Lanzarote
• Discover the tropical luxury of sophisticated and quirky Santa Cruz de Tenerife
• Overnight in Funchal, with time to sample the delicious Madeira wines there and taste the famous poncha, a delightful local drink of rum and honey
• Find the ancient city of Silves, near Portimao, once the Arab capital of the Algarve
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.