• Tour Barcelona’s festive Las Ramblas and Gaudí’s renowned La Sagrada Familia, one of the city’s many World Heritage Sites
• Visit the cultural landscape of UNESCO Site, Sierra de Tramuntana
• Explore the charming island of Elba, where Napoleon was exiled
• Feel any sympathy for Napoleon’s exile on Elba fade as you view the beautiful flowers and small churches along the 91 miles of coastline around Portoferraio
• Discover the hidden piazzas of Rome
• Visit Menorcan markets with their delightful and traditional Menorcan cheese
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.