Hidden harbors. Legendary landmarks. Everything that makes the Mediterranean magical. This cruise voyage has it all. The colorful kaleidoscopes of Rome and Barcelona invite you to celebrate their high-spirited energy, while the seductive scent of oranges and olives that perfumes the enchanting islands of Elba, Corsica, Mallorca and Menorca entices you to explore their seductive secrets. From the wild green mountains of Mallorca to the striking white pebble beaches of Portoferraio – let us delight your senses and ignite your imagination.
• Tour Barcelona’s festive Las Ramblas and Gaudí’s renowned La Sagrada Familia, one of the city’s many World Heritage Sites
• Visit the cultural landscape of UNESCO site, Serra de Tramuntana
• Peruse the bustling morning market in Bastia
• View the beautiful flowers and small churches along Portoferraio's 91 miles of coastline - where Napoleon was "exiled"
• Discover the hidden piazzas and ancient UNESCO sites of Rome
• Stand on deck as you cruise in to Mahon with one of the deepest natural harbors in the world
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.