• Tour Barcelona’s festive Las Ramblas and Gaudí’s renowned La Sagrada Familia, one of the city’s many World Heritage Sites
• Visit the cultural landscape of UNESCO site, Serra de Tramuntana
• Peruse the bustling morning market in Bastia
• View the beautiful flowers and small churches along Portoferraio's 91 miles of coastline - where Napoleon was "exiled"
• Discover the hidden piazzas and ancient UNESCO sites of Rome
• Stand on deck as you cruise in to Mahon with one of the deepest natural harbors in the world
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.