Jul 2, 2020
See More Dates
From the culture and cuisine of Lisbon to the incredible beaches of Portimao, in the southern region of the Algarve, you’ll visit two quintessential Portuguese ports before indulging in all that Spain has to offer. Experience Andalusia, a region which hugs the southern coast of Spain and embraces cultural influences from both sides of the Strait of Gibraltar; Europe, and Africa. On this cruise voyage you’ll find the UNESCO sites of Alhambra and Alcázar. Partake in a relaxing day, lounging on the stunning beaches of Mallorca and explore Barcelona as you take in the fascinating architecture of Antoni Gaudi. Sip a glass of sherry and explore golden beaches and anachronistic mountain villages, passionate flamenco, magnificent Moorish architecture, and mouthwatering tapas.
• Find Granada’s Moorish-influenced Alhambra Palace and breathtaking Generalife Gardens – both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Explore Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga and see his art at the museum
• Taste authentic tapas in Almería and discover the charming mountain “white villages” of Mijas and Mojacar
• Savor the view and visit with the monkeys of Gibraltar
• Appreciate Barcelona’s amazing Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s UNESCO site, La Sagrada Familia
• Learn about the ancient city of Silves near Portimao, once the Arab capital of the Algarve
Please note: Due to local regulations at these ports of call the Watersports Platform will not be available on this cruise.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.