Jun 6, 2018
See More Dates
Discover the delectable cuisines and spirits of Spain and France at their authentic best. Treat your palate to Europe’s best seafood in Spain’s Galicia region, to sweet port in Porto, cognac in La Rochelle, and world-famous wines in Bordeaux. Spend time absorbing the culture, history, and landscapes that have gone into the creation of each delicious mouthful. Follow the pilgrims to Santiago de Compostela and share conxuro da quiemada
with them in a social ritual passed down through the generations. Toast a region so bursting with flavor you wished you never had to leave.
• Take advantage of your time in Bordeaux with two full days in this beautiful city
• Explore the Médoc and Saint Émilion regions — home to some of the finest wines in the world
• Drive to cognac country from La Rochelle, said to be France's loveliest port
• Taste the famous oysters of Cancale in St.-Malo
• Visit beautiful Mont St. Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and technical and artistic tour de force
• From El Ferrol, make a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, a UNESCO World Heritage Centre
• Tap your feeto to an onboard fado music performance in Porto
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.