• See the North Atlantic Islands – the Faroes & Shetlands
• Be one with nature on an active itinerary of rugged vistas and extreme landscapes only accessible by small ship
• Meet and pet the famous Shetland ponies
• Tour and sip whiskey at a Scottish distillery
• Observe coastal village life in the Faroe Islands
• Take a scenic walk at Tvoroyri where the most prominent building is the church relocated from Norway
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.