St. Maarten to St. Maarten
Explore the depth and breadth of the Caribbean on this 56-day odyssey, from tiny yachtsmen’s favorites to glitzy celebrity getaways, historic colonial towns to the incredible jungles of wildlife. Go cave tubing in Belize and diving in Bonaire. Snorkel with friendly sea turtles and rays in waters as clear as glass. Climb the battlements of colonial forts and the arrowhead peak of Gros Piton in St. Lucia. It’s the ultimate cruise, circling the Caribbean discovering the brilliant colors, textures and fascinating history found here.
• Enjoy the ultimate Caribbean experience as you explore 25 countries and 36 ports in Colombia, Central America and the Greater and Lesser Antilles Relish extra beach time in both Jost Van Dyke and Virgin Gorda
• Have your binoculars ready to view St. Lucia’s twin Pitons, volcanic peaks and a UNESCO site
• Snorkel the impressive coral reefs of Tobago at the confluence of the Atlantic and Caribbean Sea
• Stroll the streets of brightly colored architecture in Willemstad, a UNESCO site
• Enjoy extra time with overnights in Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, and Pigeon Island
• Swim and snorkel at Isla San Andres UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.