• Find the Giant’s Causeway, the legendary basalt formation that is a UNESCO site
• Photograph the 5,000-year-old Ring of Brodgar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site rivaling Stonehenge
• Tour Edinburgh’s UNESCO castle, the Royal Mile, the Palace of Holyrood and the Crown Jewels of Scotland
• Delight in the dramatic scenery of Norway’s longest and deepest fjord when you cruise Sognefjord
• Take a tour and sip whisky at a Scottish distillery
• Capture the beauty of the Norwegian countryside riding the famous Flam Railway
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.