• Observe the beauty of Mount Bromo, Indonesia’s most spectacular volcano
• Visit Penang and its colonial heart - George Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Marvel at the size of the Komodo dragons at Komodo National Park, a UNESCO site
• Discover the Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum in the UNESCO city of Malacca
• Snorkel from the pristine beaches into the neon-colored waters with time to gaze into a fiery sunset from atop Phromthep Cape when you overnight at Phuket
• Scale the highest twin towers of Kuala Lumpur for a breathtaking view of the city
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.