Singapore to Beijing (Tianjin)
Wander through ancient temples and cosmopolitan cities in this diverging adventure of old and new in Vietnam, China and Japan. Test your culinary courage and indulge in unusual and unforgettable dishes and delicacies. Browse unique wares and surprising ingredients in charming open markets. this cruise redefines intercultural perceptions and boundaries, providing ample opportunities to sample the food and sights at stops in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Hanoi, Hong Kong, Miyakojima, scenic Okinawa, Ishigaki Island, historic Beijing and more.
• Explore the ancient imperial temples and pagodas of Hue near Da Nang
• Sail the UNESCO site of Halong Bay, with its spectacular limestone outcrops and marine caves
• Strewn with controversial history, the glittering capital city of Taiwan, Taipei is designed with beautiful architecture
• Overnight in Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Halong Bay, Hong Kong, and Beijing for more in-depth exploration
• Explore Qingdao, the seaside city famous for the Tsingtao Beer and home of Taqing Palace, where Taoism was born
• Visit the numerous UNESCO sites in Beijing including the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs
• See the attractions of Singapore including the domes at Gardens by the Bay and the UNESCO Site Botanic Center
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.