Set sail on a journey of memorable contrasts as you discover ancient traditions, sample elegant cuisines and explore breathtaking UNESCO settings in Malaysia, Brunei, China, Vietnam, Thailand and the Philippines. Indulge in diverse excursions that combine urban adventures with breathtaking natural scenery, including the fragrance of hundreds of rare orchids in Malaysia’s Kinabalu Park and the echoes of Puerto Princesa Subterranean River in Palawan. This cruise is an ideal choice for those seeking cultural immersion at places far removed from the familiar.
• Relax on world famous beaches and swimming in the blue and emerald green waters of the Philippines
• Experience the fascinating and tiny sultanate of Brunei, visit the most beautiful mosque in Southeast Asia or wander the night market
• Snorkel or SCUBA dive among well preserved historical WWII Japanese wrecks off Busuanga Island
• Visit orangutans at the Semenggoh Wildlife Centre, a rescue and rehabilitation center for this endangered species
• Take a boat trip down the Subterranean River, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located on Palawan
• Sail the UNESCO site of Halong Bay, with its spectacular limestone outcrops and marine caves
• Visit the market in Hoi An to collect your local ingredients followed by a hands-on cooking class
• Enjoy the island fun on Ko Kut
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.