Wind Spirit: Air + Hotel Packages must be booked at least 60 days prior to your cruise date. Please check with your travel advisor or Windstar Cruises for availability.
Minimize hassles and enjoy seamless South Pacific vacation conveniences when you combine your Windstar Tahiti cruise with airline and hotel in this complete package. Fly from Los Angeles (LAX) and in just eight hours you’ll check in at the open-beamed lobby of the InterContinental Resort Tahiti. This package includes hotel stays prior to and after your cruise allowing ample time to relax in the landmark hotel lagoon and shop in nearby Papeete. Your transfers between the airport, hotel and yacht are overseen by staff, so you focus on experiencing the sights and sounds unique to Tahitian island life.
After boarding your waiting yacht you’ll set a leisurely course for the lush Tuamotu and Society Islands, snorkeling amid brightly colored fish and harmless black-tipped sharks in Fakarava’s Blue Lagoon, floating in a glass-bottom boat above vibrant parrot fish and turquoise Napoleon fish off the coast of Rangiroa, and mastering the art of drift snorkeling among the coral and swirling currents near Tahaa. Inhale heady aromatic fragrances of a vanilla drying stall on Huahine. Explore pearl farms on Raiatea and harvest your own Bora Bora black pearl prior to fruity rum cocktails with Chevreffes—shrimp cooked in vanilla-infused coconut milk—and other extraordinary South Pacific cuisine during memorable overnight stays in Raiatea and Bora Bora.
• Round trip air to Papeete from Los Angeles
• 1 night pre-cruise accommodation at the Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in Papeete
• 1 day room post-cruise at the Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in Papeete available to you from 1 p.m. until your transfer to the airport
• Full use of the hotel grounds including the pool, beach, loungers, spa, restaurants and shower/changing rooms
• Transfers from the airport to the hotel and ship
• Breakfast and Wi-Fi pre-cruise
• Wi-Fi post-cruise
• Airline taxes and fuel surcharge