Sep 24, 2019
See More Dates
Ten days fly by as you take inventory of the west coast’s most intriguing ports of call and cuisines. Small ship-only moorages in places like Portland and Sausalito alternate with grand dames like Seattle, San Francisco and San Diego. Go wine tasting in Sonoma and Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Take a cable car to lunch in San Francisco’s Chinatown and taste wild California sardines at Monterey’s famous Cannery Row. From food trucks to fine dining, farmers’ markets to cooking classes that put you at the heart of the action, this is a cruise for people who have a taste for life and a thirst for adventure.
• Discover the delicious cuisine, wine and beer delights all down the coast of the Western United States
• Stroll the many fresh food, flowers and handicrafts of Seattle’s famous Pike Place Market
• Transit the mighty Columbia River and take a short trip to witness the cascading power of Multnomah Falls
• Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge for two days in San Francisco with time to shop the Farmer’s Market and visit the iconic waterfront
• The overnights in San Francisco and Portland provide plenty of time for wine and food touring
This is a James Beard Foundation culinary themed cruise featuring Chef Duskie Estes and Beverage Expert TBA and includes:
Hosted dinner with James Beard Foundation Chef and Beverage Expert, including wine pairings
Demos by the chef of some of their recipes
Shopping at the local market with the chef
Wine, spirits, or beer tastings
Shopping and tours with the sommelier/beverage expert (based on availability)
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.